Friday, January 19, 2007

My address...

Below, as some of you have requested, is my address in the Solomon Islands. Not an all-too-common yahhotgmail address. Not a geeky unmemorable http://?? eblogweb address. Not a dress. It is just my plain old postal address here at the Central Bank. But which actually, believe it or not, turns out to be completely reliable, with a London - CBSI desk average time of about 3 weeks. No need for a long letter, just a little card in your various scrawls will make me a happy man. Written, perhaps, from a steaming greasy spoon caf on a rainy afternoon, or a warm smoky pub on a cold winter eve. As good capitalists you will be pleased to hear that there is something in it for iufala too: I will be eager and happy to reply which means, of course, for the first times in ALL your lives you'll receive mail from the Solomon Islands (I would love to hear if anyone can contradict me on that statement). Anyway, after much oohing and ahhing and general hubbabubba my address is:

William Baron
Central Bank of Solomon Islands
P.O. Box 634
Honiara
Solomon Islands

No comments: