Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blog Plug

Wrote a few words from the comfort of my new sofa last night, listening to the birds flapping about in my rafters and the dogs scuffling about on the porch. Forgot, however, to bring it to work this morn, so tales of fish (live and eaten) will have to wait till the morrow. In the meantime here are a couple of photos of my explorations west. And also, if you're interested in reading more tales of English folk (and one French fellah) gallavanting the world, then check out the following sites:

www.generocity.blogspot.com - Maro and Simon's insights into democracy, health and life in Sierra Leone

www.englishmaninpapuanewguinea.blogspot.com - A pals stories of life in the Central Bank of the country that just neighbours (and sometimes fights) with mine

http://ouestbastien.over-blog.org/ - French speakers only: my ACTED colleague's tales of Arabia

3 comments:

Will said...

Hey little'un

So my blog is more interesting than conjugating Portuguese verbs...what kind of student are you? And Em, thanks for seeing me off those last few days in London, when my head was all over the place. Gonna brave the yacht club (ex-pat hangout "nambawan") tonight, which so far have been avoiding. Work hard, Lots of love, W

Anonymous said...

Will'm

Your mutterings make me think I will be popping over for a visit from Salone where life is an altogether different kettle of fish.

Funny that here - on the other side of the world - your pikininis are our pikins. Maybe we are not so many worlds apart?

Salonian love to you my solomandian.

Thanks for the blog plug M x

Will said...

Mazza my Salonian Star!

So good to hear from you, by email and by (blog) post. A new dawn of correspondence has broken I hope (though your dawn is still a good 10 hours away as I write). And I ain't given up on that postcard yet - I have a plan! You are welcome over here any time, though I have a feeling that transport links from Freetown to Honiara may be less than direct.
All love m'dear, Will